Sorry...I am to tired to add pics right now...but I will soon. We had some family pics taken over new years and they turned out nicely.
Anyhow, the last two weeks of my pregnancy have been interesting! On the 20th of Jan. I got a little bit of the stomache flu! Not too bad but it did dehydrate me pretty good. The next day i felt so much better and was back to work! That night i had several braxton hicks contractions. So I thought it best to be safe and have things checked out! Dr wanted me to take it easy and not be too alarmed. He figured it was a symptom of dehydration. The following night they continued and were still quite frequent. I was also feeling nausious and cramping. So saturday I went to the ER for 51/2 hours...got fluid, a shot to stop contractions, sterroids for the babies lungs, and discovered I had a UTI! Well, that at least explains all the contractions. So I stayed down the rest of the weekend resting and rehydrating. Monday the Dr checked the amniotic fluid...it was fine. He also checked my cervix and it is fine also! Both great news! However, the contractions are still very regular so I am on limited bedrest! I still have 11 weeks to go!!! I truely hope at my appointment on monday that I get the ok to do a little more! But, I will stay down as long as I have to so my little Ane can come home nice and FAT! For the most part if I stay down the contractions aren't as regular. However, the other night I had been down for quite a while and I had 13 contractions in 35 min! I freaked out! I am so greatful the head nurse is my friend and puts up with me calling at all hours of the night. Ben was gone for work that night and had no service...I think that is really why I panicked, I couldn't get a hold of him if i needed to! And now he is gone again for 12 days! This has been a trial for us and we will be so glad when it's over and our little one is healthy and safe!
I better get off the computer and get back to bed! More info later and pics!
Scatter Kindness in Memory of Oliver Alvin Crane
13 years ago
Just do what the dr. tells you! After all you've gone through to get this little girl, you don't want to compromise that now.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's hard, but I'm sure it will be worth it.